Hello! Candice back with you today sharing a very festive birthday card with you!
I used a variety of companies all found in the Crafty Meraki store:
- Waffle Flower Hola stamps & coordinating dies
- Pink Fresh Studio Fancy Diagonal Stripes die
- Sunny Studio stamps Stitched Semi-Circle dies
- Distress Oxide inks: carved pumpkin, dried marigold, antique linen,
- cracked pistachio & peacock feathers
I began my card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits perfectly into your standard size envelopes.
For my background, I first inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with carved pumpkin, dried marigold and antique linen and then die cut it out with the striped panel. I then die cut 2 semi circles and inked each of them with cracked pistachio and peacock feathers and glued to the card front.
Next, I stamped all the festive images from the Hola stamp set, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered them to the card front either with glue or foam tape to add depth.
I finished by simply stamping the sentiment in versafine black ink in one of the semi circles!
I thank you so much for stopping by!