We R Memory Keepers - Free Style Foil Quill Pen - All-in-One Kit
The power to foil is in the palm of your hand with the We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle Pen All-in-One Kit! No computer or electronic die cutting machine is required to add unbelievably gorgeous gold foil accents to your projects, home decor, and so much more!
- One Foil Quill Standard Tip (1.5mm) Freestyle Pen
- One Foil Quill Fine Tip (0.5mm) Freestyle Pen
- One Foil Quill Bold Tip (2.5mm) Freestyle Pen
- One 6" x 48" roll of gold heat-activated foil
- One 6" x 48" roll of silver heat-activated foil
- One 6" x 48" roll of rose gold heat-activated foil
- One roll of washi tape
You can write, draw, trace, and stencil your way to shiny foiled beauty using the Foil Quill Freestyle Pens. Whatever design you make with your pen transfers beautiful heat-activated foil right onto your project. You will be instantly wowed by how amazing these tools are!
- Slim design for comfortable hand placement
- Heat resistant grip at the end of the barrel
- USB powered for use with a USB battery pack, power bank, computer, or other USB power source
- Power indicator light on the end of the pens
- Takes approximately 5 minutes to heat up for use
- Perfect for on the go foiling!
What can you use your Foil Quill Freestyle on:
How to use your Foil Quill Freestyle Pens:
- Plug the pen's power cord into a battery back, computer USB port, or other USB power source
- The light at the end of the pen will turn on when it's connected to a power source and your pen will begin heating up.
- Choose your material or the surface you want to foil on and pick a brilliant color of foil (sold separately).
- Place your foil on top of the material you're foiling and pull it taught, securing with low-tack tape or magnets (if applicable).
- After a few minutes, your pen is ready to create magic.
- Touch the pen tip to the foil and start writing or drawing to transfer the foil onto your surface.
- When you're done, peel the foil away to see your amazing foiled creation!
- Make sure you unplug your Foil Quill Freestyle Pen from the power source and allow to cool before storing.
The possibilities with these pens are endless! Turn up the heat and turn on the shine when you start adding foil to not only your handmade crafts, but your home decor and DIY projects as well! And with three different pen widths to choose from in this kit, your designs will be brilliant and one-of-a-kind!
Ideas for using your Foil Quill Freestyle Pens:
- Stamp an image onto the foil using a quick drying ink such as Staz On (sold separately). Use your Foil Quill Freestyle pen to trace over the stamped image and create a foiled version on the surface below!
- Place a stencil on top of the foil and use the Foil Quill Freestyle to trace the pattern outlines and create fun designs in foil on your project or paper.
- Create card fronts, or even sign your handmade creations with a bit of foil that adds a special touch to your card. You can even foil the mailing address for an elegant way to make someone's day!
- Foil custom Christmas ornaments, gift bags and tags, gift boxes, fancy fabric ribbon, and even create unique Christmas cards using photographs and foil accents drawn or written right on the picture.
- Think about the wedding possibilities for foiled invitations, shower invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers, favors, and more!
- Add a hint of shine to your planner pages, Traveler's Notebooks, organizer calendar and binders. You can even add fun words, designs, and hand lettering to the leather cover of your planner for a unique touch of shimmer!
With the use of a portable USB battery pack, you can foil anywhere at any time! Its amazing portability allows you to foil all sorts of fun projects and tons of different materials.
Safety Tips for your Foil Quill Freestyle Pens:
- Always unplug your Foil Quill when it is not in use and never leave it unattended when it's on.
- Do not touch the metal tip of the Foil Quill Freestyle, as it may cause burns.
- The Foil Quill was designed to be used with specific Foil Quill heat activated foil.
- Be careful where you rest the pen tip when it's plugged in, heating up, or cooling down to avoid damaging your work surface or materials.
- When using a stencil, act quickly and don't leave the heated tip on the plastic for too long or you risk melting the stencil.
Explore the entire Foil Quill Collection by We R Memory Keepers for Foil Quill attachments that work with your electronic die cutting machines and thumb drives filled with amazing SVG images and sentiments, a rainbow of shining foil rolls and sheets, helpful tools designed specifically for use with the Foil Quill, and endless possibilities. You'll be amazed at the gilded, shimmering results every time you use your Foil Quill.
Number of pieces: 7
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.