Hello Friends, Chitra here and today I have a card using the new Meraki flora dies.
I started by die-cutting the gorgeous roses Scarlett Meraki flora dies from white cardstock and did some ink blending using some Distress oxide inks in Fired Brick, Abandoned Coral, Squeezed lemonade, Wild Honey, spun sugar, picked raspberry, twisted citron and lucky clover.
I took another piece of white cardstock and used the new background die called Pagoni Mania A2 Para-Dies . It is then adhered on a light yellow cardstock.
The die-cut florals are adhered using foam squares. Sentiment is also from a new stamp set called Dream Big its gorgeous new stamp set and one of my favorite from the release, I heat embossed it on a black cardstock using Alabaster embossing powder and adhering it with foam squares.