Hello, crafty friends!! I have another project to share with you today featuring products included in the new Crafty Meraki Special Edition Watercolor Kit!! This kit is so versatile and it's so easy to create different looks with it!!
Here's a little about the kit, just to refresh your memory...
Specially curated by the Crafty Meraki DT, this kit contains products from 8 popular brands with a combined value of $75 for only $49. It is so much fun to work with!! I have a couple of more projects planned with this kit!!
The kit includes:
- Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder 7 Stamp set
- Heffy Doodle Wonderfully Woven Stencil
- Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed & Salty Ocean Distress Ink Reinkers
- Altenew Watercolor brush
- Canson 140lb Watercolor paper - Pre-cut to 4.5" x 6"
- Inkon3 Fadeout Ink pad
- Studio Katia Iridescent Butterflies
- Printed Sentiment strips specially designed by the Crafty Meraki Design Team for the kit
AND MOST importantly: The kit subscribers will be getting access to a private FaceBook Group, where the Design Team will be sharing tutorials of their projects to inspire you to create! We also encourage you to share your creations to this group so we can all inspire and be inspired by each other!
OK...on to my project for this week!!
I watercolored this with Distress Reinkers again!! It's amazing how many different colors you can mix from the three Reinkers included in the kit!!
And a close-up...
You can purchase the kit HERE and get a step-by-step tutorial on how to re-create this card in the private Facebook group!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great weekend!!