I used these products all which are also in the Crafty Meraki store:
- Crafty Meraki Bubble Mania Slimline die
- Crafty Meraki Frame-Worthy Slimline die
- MFT Polar Opposites stamps and coordinating dies
- MFT Stacked Merry die
- MFT Paint Splatter Background stamp
- Oxide inks: worn lipstick, festive berries, candied apple and black soot
I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base.
For my background, I first heat embossed the snow in white on Bristol Smooth, inked with worn lipstick, festive berries, candied apple and black soot and splattered with candied apple ink and black and gold shimmer sprays. Once it was dry, I glued the Bubbles Mania slimline panel that I had cut from thick white cardstock.
To put the card together, I created a long thin shaker frame with the smallest Frame Worthy die, adhered acetate behind and used foam tape to raise with the sequins set in the middle. I then die cut 5 merrys from thick black cardstock and layered them and glued to the middle of the shaker frame. I pop dotted the adorable penguins all around and finished with a few larger black nuvo drops!
Thank you for visiting with me today!