I am back at Crafty Meraki with a warm winter themed card using the new MFT Frost Loving friends! I love Stacey Yacula's illustrations and this one is just adorable... This quick card uses one of the stamped images with some alpha dies to create a card perfect for a special friend. Here is how I put this card together:
- I first distressed an A2 panel using a peach and pale pink dye ink. Any warm color works! I then splattered some white paint and ink blended using a snowflake stencil
- I then die cut an evergreen forest border and distressed the die cut using the same colors as the panel in order to achieve a monochromatic look!
- I then colored the stamped image using copic markers and colored pencils
- For the large sentiment, I die cut the letters using a rose gold glitter cardstock and then placed it on a white cardstock with a little offset so that it looks like a shadow
- Finally, using some masking, I stamped one of the sentiments from the same set using a brown ink pad
Isn't this card just adorable? Be sure to check back for more inspiration!