This Crafty Twinkle slimline die from Crafty Meraki that I helped design is so perfect for the base of any Christmas scene! I used it to create this sweet winter wonderland!
I used these products all found in the Crafty Meraki store:
- Crafty Meraki Crafty Twinkle Slimline die
- MFT Fox & Friends stamps & coordinating dies
- MFT Partners in Adventure stamps & coordinating dies
- Pinkfresh Studio Classic Holiday Words dies
- Sunny Studio Slimline Nature Borders dies
- Oxide inks: black soot, pine needles, lucky clover, mowed lawn & twisted citron
I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base.
For the background, I first die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock using the Crafty Twinkle slimline die and inked the panel with black soot, pine needles, lucky clover, mowed lawn and twisted citron. I then die cut a bunch of snow hills and trimmed to fit inside the stitched area and glued to the panel.
Next, I stamped all the adorable images from the stamp sets listed above, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then layered them either with glue or foam tape on the snow hills to give depth to the scene. The sentiment I die cut from red glitter and added the clouds around to draw the eye in. To finish, I added some stickles to the top of the mountains, clouds and ice!
Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you use the Twinkle slimline die for a quick background for your next Christmas card!
Leave a comment