Hello everyone ! Lounon here !
For the tags themselves I decided to use a winter die set and tweak it a little.
After that, I stamped my images from the Turtle-y Awesome stamp set onto marker-friendly cardstock. I colored them, fussy cut the critters and used the coordinate dies to cut the others small images. I used my Copics V09 V17 V06 V04 V12 V01 for the purple parts, RV69 RV09 RV06 RV04 RV02 for the pink parts, R59 R29 R24 R08 R05 R02 for the red parts, YR18 YR16 Y38 Y35 for the orange parts, E13 Y15 Y11 for the yellow parts and YG67 YG63 YG25 YG03 YG01 for the green parts.
I glued the sand parts and acetate behind the round frames. I put foams behind them. I added sequins on the middle of the plain parts of the tags and glued my top part on it.
Finally, I added ribbons.