I am back at Crafty Meraki with some more inspiration using products released by CM during Meraki Craftober. For this card, I used the Crafty Plaid slimline die and Heffy Doodle Collaboration Superstar stamp set.
The crafty plaid slimline is so versatile and can be used for creating non-winter cards to create a subtle background. Here is how I made this card:
- First, ink blend your panel (mini slimline) using orange, yellow and blue dye inks.
- Then die cut the Crafty Plaid die using white cardstock and trim about 1/4 inch on each side.
- I added think white strips to the edges of the die cut to add border
- Stamp various images from My Favorite Things BB Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set and color them using alcohol makers and colored pencils
- Heat emboss a sentiment of your choosing from the Heffy Doodle collaboration stamp set and you are done :)
How simple is that?
Hope you liked this quick tutorial! Stop by for more inspiration from the design team throughout the month...