Today's card shows yet another way to use the MFT's Corner Blooms stamp available at Crafty Meraki. Here's how I made this card:
- For the background, blend the bottom half of the panel using Antique Linen distress ink. Then, heat emboss the MFT Harmonius Hibiscus background using a pearl gold embossing powder of your choice
- Add a sentiment and embellishments of your choice to finish it up! I used a sentiment from MFT Flower Fairies stamp set available at Crafty Meraki and some holographic clear sequins
And you are done :) I hope you enjoyed these creative ways to use a corner stamp!
- Floral Stamp: MFT Corner Blooms, MFT Harmonious Hibiscus Background
- Sentiment: MFT Flower Fairies
- Distress Inks for blending: Ranger Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pads - Antique Linen
This is Stunning!!!!!!!!
Absolutely in love with this design! I am going to make a bunch of backgrounds with this stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!!
This is just gorgeous, Kavya! I’m in love with the background and your choice of colors! <3