Today's card shows yet another way to use the MFT's Corner Blooms stamp available at Crafty Meraki
. Here's how I made this card:
- First, stamp the image on some 110lb cardstock
- Cut one 'arm' of the corner blooms stamp (I decided to cut the one with two smaller flowers/the one placed on the right side of the heart)
- Add a stem to the main flower and color the image using alcohol ink marker
- For the background, blend the bottom half of the panel using Antique Linen distress ink. Then, heat emboss the MFT Harmonius Hibiscus background using a pearl gold embossing powder of your choice
- Add a sentiment and embellishments of your choice to finish it up! I used a sentiment from MFT Flower Fairies stamp set available at Crafty Meraki and some holographic clear sequins
And you are done :) I hope you enjoyed these creative ways to use a corner stamp!