I hope everyone is safe and sound! Today's card uses MFT's Corner Blooms stamp available at Crafty Meraki to create a heart as a focal image. Yup, you don't have to use corner stamps for just corners anymore! With few alterations, this floral stamp proves to be a versatile addition to your craft stash. Here's how I made this card:
- First, stamp the image on some 110lb cardstock and color using alcohol ink markers
- Die cut a heart from pale gray cardstock and ink blend the edges using various shades of green
- Cut one 'arm' of the corner blooms stamp (I decided to cut the one with two smaller flowers/the one placed on the right side of the heart)
- Place the fuzzy cut pieces as follows (feel free to cut the leaves as well and place them wherever you desire!):
- Add a sentiment and embellishments of your choice to finish it up! I used a sentiment from MFT Flower Fairies stamp set available at Crafty Meraki and some holographic clear sequins
- For the background, dry emboss the panel using an embossing folder of your choice and mat it on a slightly larger piece of green cardstock to add some dimension!
Voila! You are done :) I hope you enjoyed this quick and short tutorial. I will be back in a few days with yet another way to use the corner blooms stamp from MFT!