Hello crafty friends!
This is Karthikha, and I'm so excited to be back here after a year! I love the floral dies from the new release! Check out the video first, to see what I made :)
It is a flip and fold mini album.
- Crafty Meraki - Kelsey Meraki Flora Para-dies
- Crafty Meraki - Rachel Meraki Flora Para-dies
- Crafty Meraki - Spade Meraki Flora Para-dies
- Hero Arts - Nesting Circle dies
- Altenew - Angled Mosaic embossing folder
- Altenew - Square Weave Pattern stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries
- Altenew - Rainbow washitape
- Gold mirror cardstock
- Iridescent gems
- Diamond painting gems
Stamp sets for sentiments:
- Pinkfresh Studio - Modern Layered Florals
- Newton's Nook Designs - Floral Fringe
- Newton's Nook Designs - Dainty Daisies
I started by diecutting the circles needed for the album. I've used Hero Arts Nesting Circles dies. The biggest diecut is the base in white, while 2 more smaller circles form the 2 sides of the panel. On one side, I've ink blended in rainbow colors, and embossed using Altenew Angled Mosaic embossing folder. For the back side, I've used Altenew Square Weave Pattern stencil and ink blended in the same rainbow colors.
Once the main panels were ready, I diecut all the florals. Each flower is diecut twice from thick white cardstock, and adhered to the rainbow panels. The sentiments are from different stamp sets, and they are heat embossed in white on black cardstock. I added a strip of gold cardstock to each sentiment for some interest, and blend along with the gold ribbon used to connect the album. I then embellished the panels using sequins, gems and some diamond painting gems that I had in matching colors.
This is how it looks when all the flaps are opened :)
After I finished the album by adhering all the flaps, I made a box to hold it. The box is decorated with Altenew rainbow washitape on the sides, and I created a matching rainbow panel for the front by blending distress oxide inks. I then added a gold diecut from Rachel floral die, along with a few gold sequins. I decorated the inside of the box too with some gold cardstock strips.
Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my mini album :) Have a great day! :)