Hello and welcome!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Trim a 8" x 6 1/2" rectangle from Neenah Solar White paper and score it in half to get a slightly larger than a regular small slimline card base that measures 4″ x 6 1/2″.
- Trim a 6" x 3 1/2" rectangle from scraps.
- Trim a bunch of colorful stripes and glue them at an angle on the rectangle piece.
- Pop on a foam tape the background striped piece in the center of the card base.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper the word dad from Dad Shadow Word Die three times and glue the middle layer on the card front. Tape the outer shadow layer to the background with a removable tape and use it as a guide white adhering all three pieces. See the picture below.
- Use the third layer of the die cut word Dad as a guide to align perfectly and glue in place the inner pieces. See the picture below.
- OPTIONAL! Die cut again the word dad from Dad Shadow Word Die and add the second layer to rase up the die cut sentiment. You cannot see it on the pictures, but in real life this extra step brings your project to the whole new level. Add more layers if you have time.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiments from The Legend Stamp Set and split it into three parts.
- Arrange and pop a foam tape each piece of the sentiment.
That's all for today!!! As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Leave a comment