I am back at Crafty Meraki with another card using one of my fav CM dies from the Meraki Craftober release - Whole Heartedly Slimline Die. The best thing about this dies is that it doesn’t die cut the outset edge so you can use this die for your A2 cards as well to create gorgeous backgrounds! Here is how I put this card together:
- Ink blend an A2 panel using shades of salmon pink, pale orange and yellow. I used premium dye inks as I find them easier to blend.
- Stamp and color images from MFT Woof Pack I used Prismacolor colored pencils and Copic markers to color my images and added highlights using a white gel pen.
- For the sentiment, I used masking to stamp one of the sentiments from the MFT Woof Pack set inside a speech bubble from MFT All the Encouragement stamp set. Definitely an easy way to stretch the stamp set!
- Die cut the panel using the CM Whole Heartedly die at an angle. I then placed this on a card base and ink blended the die cut side lightly with the same colors used initially. I also placed some left over die cut hearts on the opposite side.
- Finally, adhere the stamped images and panel on to a card base and you are done! Isn’t that simple and cute?