- First, I stamped the image from MFT’s Frost Loving Friends and colored it using alcohol markers and colored pencils
- Then, I used the MFT Sending You Hugs die to partially die cut the 'Sending You'
- Using the same die, I die cut the 'Hugs' using pink and silver glitter cardstock
- I ink blended the heart using shades of blue and added ink splatters using white ink. I also added some stars using a white gel pen.
- I also stamped a sentiment from the same set using a black ink pad.
- Finally, arrange the elements as shown below and add some sequins for extra bling!
Isn't that simple? This stamp set is truly versatile and there are so many ways to use it if you stretch your imagination! Get yours at Crafty Meraki before they are out of stock!