I just had to create one more card with these super sweet seals! This time they are having a pool party! Quick tips:
- There are two seal images in the Sealiously Sweet stamp set that are a view of them lounging from overhead - perfect for this kind of scene!
- I lightly blended some Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink along the edges of my card base to give the impression of water.
- For this card, I fussy cut the seals and popped them up with foam tape for some dimension - you could also keep it simple and make this a one layer card.
- Sealiously Sweet stamp set by Sunny Studio Stamps
- Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink
Leave a comment