Hello crafty friends! Samantha here today and I’m sharing a card made with one of those smaller, often forgotten about, images from a larger set. This little gift is included in the Christmas Miracle set from Crafty Meraki (along with some beautiful poinsettia and holly images).
- Smaller images like this are perfect for a grid layout! You can approach this a few different ways – I chose to lightly pencil in the grid lines and stamped the images using a block (just make sure you erase the lines prior to coloring).
- Other options might include using a stamping platform or just totaling winging it and embracing a more “wonky” grid!
- I had to go rainbow colors for these but any color scheme could work here! I colored these with Copics but any coloring medium would work here.
- And this little image also works year round – just change the bottom sentiment to Happy Birthday!
- Christmas Miracle stamp set by Crafty Meraki
Leave a comment