Hello crafty folks,
Karthikha here, to share a new 3D and interactive card with you all! A matchbox popup card!
Does it look like a normal card? Wait! Watch the video first, to know how it works! And then grab your supplies, as I take you along the steps to create this card from scratch :)
1. Cardstock - I've chosen an orange one here for the base, and Neenah white for stenciling
2. Stencil - I've used Heffy Doodle "Fancy Foliage"
3. Stamp(s) - Heffy Doodle "Quill You Be Mine"
4. Ink(s) - Pinkfresh Studio "Clementine"
5. Ink blending brush
6. Coloring medium - I've used Arteza real brush pens
7. Basic tools - Scoreboard, Scissors, Glue, Foam tape
8. Embellishments of your choice
Follow the below pictorial for all the steps, I've added details in between, as required.
I've colored and fussy cut all the images. If you have co-ordinating dies, it makes the job easier! :)
I've used a heart die-cut as base for the hugging hedgehogs, and a couple of floral sequins. I also added an orange ribbon for some interest.
And now for some completed pics!
Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my popup card, and the steps are easy to follow! Do let me know your feedback, and give this a try! Have a nice day :)