I used these products found in the Crafty Meraki store:
- Crafty Meraki Love Orbit die
- Crafty Meraki Birthday Slimline Tag die
- Crafty Meraki Round the Block Slimline die
- Waffle Flower Sea Birthday stamps & coordinating dies
- Waffle Flower Mermaid Mail stamps & coordinating dies
- Waffle Flower Under the Sentiment stamps
- oxide inks: aged mahogany, picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo, spun sugar, faded jeans, mermaid lagoon, salvaged patina & cracked pistachio
I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base.
For the background, I first inked my card front with aged mahogany, picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo, and spun sugar and covered it with thestitched circles panel cut from thick white cardstock. I then die cut the circle frames from thick black cardstock multiple times and layered them.
I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with faded jeans, mermaid lagoon, salvaged patina, and cracked pistachio, splattered with white paint, gold shimmer spray, and faded jeans with a damp paintbrush. Once this was dry, I cut it with theLove Orbit die and glued it into the frame on the right side of the card front.
Next, I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with the aged mahogany, picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo, and spun sugar and cut out the largeBIRTHDAY and then one more time from thick black cardstock. I used foam tape to layer it on the front overlapping the circle frame a bit. I finished the sentiment with a layered 'happy' from white cardstock and the sentiment stamped on a banner and adhered with foam tape.
I put the scene together by stamping the fishes and plants from the Waffle Flower sets listed above, colored them with copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I finished my card by placing a few gold jewels around!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to mix some of the new release with the older sets you have!