Hello everyone ! Lounon here !
You may know by now that I am addicted to alcohol markers ... but today, I decided to change things up a bit and to do some watercoloring. It's so relaxing !
So here are the steps to make this card :
1. First, I stamped my image from the Love Potion stamp set with my watermark inkpad onto watercolor cardstock and I embossed it with my white embossing powder. I used a stamping platform.
2. Once the image was embossed I put my stamped watercolor panel again on my stamping platform. I moistened my image with water and I inked my stamp, this time with my pink and yellow water reactive inkpads. I splattered some water. It gave me colors on the image and a "halo" around it.
3. After that, I splattered some of my pink and yellow inks, and pearlescent watercolors on it with a brush and water.
4. Once it was dry I framed my image with a rectangle die.
5. I stamped my sentiment from the New Beginnings stamp set with a dark pink inkpad.
6. To make my image pop, I decided to add depth with my Karin Brushmarker Pro and some water. I added shades at my image with my Karin markers Magenta, Orange red, Amber and Gold.
Finally, I cut a bigger scalloped rectangle onto pink cardstock and matted and layered it with my watercolored panel.
Et voilà !
May the craft be with you !