I am back at Crafty Meraki's blog with a card perfect for Diwali! Diwali is usually all about food and dressing up for me and I had to make a card that embodies just that! Soooo many of you DM'ed me on Instagram to know how I put this together! Hope these instructions help:
- First, ink blend a panel using Violet, Sapphire Blue and Sky Blue dye inks.
- Mask an oval in the center and then use the 'mandala' stamps in the Crafty Meraki Diwali Greetings stamp set to create a background. I heat embossed mine using Gold Sparkle embossing powder for the extra shine! Fell free to use a gold marker to add additional details.
- Color various images from Crafty Meraki Diwali Greetings, Happy Diwali and CM + InkOn3 Shine Bright stamp set using Copics and colored pencils.
- For the traditional Indian girl dressed in a pattu pavada, I modified a girl from MFT BB Unicorns and Glitter stamp set! I added some extra details using a gold marker!
- Finish off the card with a gold heat embossed sentiment and you are done!
- CM Diwali Greetings
- CM Happy Diwali
- CM + InkOn3 Shine Bright
- MFT BB Unicorns and Glitter
- Gold Embossing powder
- Versamark Ink