Hello everyone ! Lounon here !
Today, I share with you an eclipse card I made with the beautiful Crafty Meraki New Beginnings Stamp set.
First, I stamped my image on marker-friendly paper. I colored it with my Copics. I used my E15 E13 E11 Y15 Y11 for the yellow parts, B04 (Illustrators) YR18 YR16 Y38 Y35 for the orange parts, R59 R29 R24 R22 for the red parts and YG67 YG63 YG25 YG01 / BG99 YG67 YG63 G82 YG11 for the leaves. I fussy cut it.
I also stamped the butterfly part of the image on marker-friendly cardstock and then on vellum with my Stazon inkpad. I colored the one on the marker-friendly paper with my markers and fussy cut both.
After that, I used a 4.5" (11.5 cm) stitched square die into white cardstock. I splattered watercolor inks on it.
Then, I glued my cut image on the white square. I used a 3.5" (9 cm) and a 2.5" (6.5 cm) square dies on my image to have two frames and one small square on the middle.
I also used my 4.5" (11.5 cm) and 3.5" (9 cm) square dies onto red cardstock. I glued my biggest frame on my biggest red square and the middle ones together.
Finally, I assembled my card : I glued the middle square on the base of the card with foam pads. I glued the little square on the middle one with foam pads too. Then, I glued the body (not the wings) of the vellum butterfly on the one on the small square, and I glued the colored one on the vellum body.
Et voilà !
May the craft be with you !
Leave a comment